Luxury Mulberry Silk Pillowcase | Black
Buy 2 pillowcases for €110 saving €19.98
Once you upgrade to a Silk Pillowcase you won't turn back, here's why...
Our luxurious Silk Pillowcases are crafted from the best quality grade 22 momme organic mulberry silk. These soft and smooth pillowcases reduce the formation of sleeping creases, help your skin retain moisture, reduce bed head and split ends, and provide signiﬁcant beauty beneﬁts. Help your hairstyle last longer. Help your blow-dry last longer. Dermatologically tested and hypo-allergenic.
Silk Pillowcase Benefits:
- Healthier hair - the smooth surface of the pillowcase, reduces friction that often causes damage like split ends or worse, hair loss.
- Better sleep - Silk balances your senses, calms the nervous system, and stimulates many sensory points of our skin, enhancing the quality of your sleep. It also naturally regulates temperature, keeping you warm in the winter and cold in the summer.
- Anti-Aging - The smooth surface is an anti-aging wonder, reducing the formation of creases from sleeping that can lead to wrinkles.
- Improves Skin Condition - Silk is less absorbent than cotton, meaning your face creams will not be absorbed and will stay on your face, not your pillow.
- Naturally hypoallergenic - Silk has a natural resistance to dust mites, fungus, mold, and other nasty allergens
- OEKO TEX certified - free from any toxic dyes
- Zipper closure, no more pillow fights
- Grade A - 22 Momme
- 100% Mulberry Silk
- Size: 75cm x 50cm
SilkLee is luxury Silk Lifestyle Brand, providing the highest quality Silk Pillowcases, Eye Masks and Scrunchies. We believe investing in your sleep is important, we spend a third of our lives in bed, so why sleep on cotton or satin that has no benefits?
We won’t lie, we’re not scientists who have researched silk for years. We’re like everyone else! Having suffered bed head, clogged up pores and imperfect sleep for long enough, we discovered how silk could benefit us and decided why not share it with everyone else.
We’re an Irish owned and Irish run family business.
If the last year has thought us anything, it’s the importance of community, giving and being there for one another. With this in mind, every month we chose a different charity to donate a portion of our sales to!